Here you will find everything you need to know about FASTer Way to Fat Loss. I will keep it short, sweet, and to the point!
** please note that all opinions and results are from my own personal experience. I am not a coach or a personal trainer. This post is not sponsored, but does contain affiliate links.
FASTer Way to Fat Loss Facts:
What is FASTer Way to Fat Loss?
FASTer Way to Fat Loss (FWTFL) is a sustainable lifestyle program that uses nutrition, intermittent fasting and workouts to lose fat and increase muscle. It is an online program with a personal FASTer Way Certified Coach. Your coach will teach and guide you through the program and be there for you for the duration of the program.
How Does it work?
You sign up for the 8-week program and you get immediate access to the FWTFL portal with all the workouts and meal plans and you are added to your coaches closed Facebook group for your specific start date.
Your first week is prep-week, which is where your coach will teach you everything you need to know about the program, calculating your macros, intermittent fasting and the details about the workouts.
The remaining 7 weeks your coach guides you through the program. Your coach will motivate you daily and have daily check-ins to give you tips, reminders and help you along the way.
So, when your 8 weeks are done, you roll right into membership where you can continue on your FWTFL journey. It will keep you motivated, accountable and you will continue to have access to the amazing workouts. You can cancel if you don’t want to continue on with membership.
How much does it cost & whats included?
The 8-week program is $199 and here is what you get:
- Personal Certified FASTer Way to Fat Loss Coach
- Immediate access to the FWTFL Portal that includes
- meal plan w/suggested food broken into carb/fats/proteins
- sample cookbook
- home workouts
- gym workouts
- Access to your coaches closed Facebook group dedicated to your round
- live trainings
- daily motivation, tips, tricks
How to sign up?
Signing up is super easy. But, the most important part is getting a good coach and signing up through her personal link. My coach is Jocelyn James and she is amazing! She keeps her groups small for personalized attention. You can join her group here. If you don’t sign up through a coach and sign up directly from the FASTer Way site you will get put into a very large group with an unkown coach.
What type of workout equipment is needed?
The FWTFL program includes both home and gym workouts. If working out at home you will need handheld weights and access to a sturdy chair or bench.
Can I drink coffee?
Yes! Even though you are fasting in the mornings, you can still drink coffee and tea. If you like creamer FWTFL recommends Nut Pods to help keep you in your fasting state. And, if you like sweetener they recommend Stevia. I drank my BCAA’s every morning. This one is the only one approved by FWTFL. It does not have any artificial sweeteners. Tip: it tastes delicious ice cold, but warm, not so much!
Can I drink wine?
Yes! Yes, you can! Just make sure it fits into your macros!
Is there anything I can’t eat?
FWTFL would like you to eliminate gluten and dairy from your diet. I have gluten intolerance, so I don’t consume gluten anyway. As for dairy, I chose not to eliminate this from my diet. I love cheese!
My Opinions on FWTFL
- Flexability – I am able to eat what I want as long as it fits into my macros
- Carbs – I am able to eat carbs! And, lots of them! I am eating things that I have been depriving myself of for years like like rice, pasta and bread!
- Fats – on low carb days, I get to eat so many delicious fats- bacon!
- Food variety – I get to eat so many different types of foods.
- Not restrictive – yes, you can have wine, cocktails, ice cream! You can eat all.the.things in moderation and as long as fits into your macros.
- Progress not perfection mentality – it’s not the end of the world if you have a bad day! Move on and do better tomorrow! I had plenty of days like those!
- It’s sustainable! This is not a crazy diet where you can’t wait to be done and go back to eating normal. You are eating normal! In fact, I am eating more now than ever. I am just eating smarter.
- Personal coach – I would not have been able to do this without Jocelyn. I messaged her so many times and she was always there for me. She is amazing! She helped me dial in my macros after realizing something was off.
- Accountability – having daily check-ins are so helpful! There were days that I missed, but it’s okay! Again, progress not perfection.
- Workouts – I love the workouts! They are easy to access on any device and there are demonstration videos with modifications for each move.
- Knowledge – I have learned so much about food! And, how to eat better and smarter.
I personally didn’t have any cons, but I have heard of a few from others…
- Failure to sign up with a specific coach. If you sign up directly through the FASTer way site you will be thrown into a large group leaving you with no one-on-one personalized coaching. Again sign up with a coach, here is the link for Jocelyn’s group.
- The need to track macros – again, I personally didn’t find this a problem. But, it can be time consuming to have to input your food daily and some people don’t like this part. I repeat a lot of meals, so that makes it so much easier.
The main reason that I decided to try FWTFL is because I watched several women on Instagram go through the program. I saw how much they loved the program and I was witnessing results with my own eyes! I saw that they were eating a lot of food and they were shrinking before my own eyes. And, they seemed to really love it!
What I wanted to gain from this program:
- learn how to eat correctly – portion and calorie control and learn how to calculate and eat for my macros.
- lose fat
- tone up by body
- find something sustainable so I could maintain the fat loss and stay toned beyond the program.
I felt that I achieved all of the above!
My FWTFL Results
I did not intend on writing a blog post about my FWTFL experience, nor did I intend to share my before & after pictures. BUT, when I find something that works and something I love, then I have a desire and need to share! If I can do this program and achieve great results, then you can, too!
My end result was a loss of 5.4 lbs and about an inch all over by body with a total loss of 12.75″. I think you can see the most difference in my week 3 progress pictures, but I actually lost the most weight during weeks 3-6.
*My round was 6 weeks. FWTFL upgraded the 8- week program after I started my round.
I believe that you can learn everything you need in the 8 week program to achieve continued results.
At $199, that’s only $25/week for a personal coach, meal plan and workouts! It’s a no-brainer if you ask me!
The VIP membership portion, which I have not tried or signed up for, seems pricy to me at $99/mo.
In my opinion, if you are self-motivated, you can continue forward on your own without the VIP membership program. You have already been intermittent fasting, have learned to eat properly and for your macros and how the workouts correlate with the eating days.
BUT, if you are someone that needs a accountability, then you can stay in program as a VIP member. You will have your coach cheering you on and holding you accountable in a Facebook community with other VIP members and you will have complete access to all the workouts, meal plans and all the FWTFL portal contains.
Are you Ready???
Signing up is easy! Just click here to join Jocelyn James group! It will be the best decision! Trust me!
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below or email me!
PS – Make sure to follow my on Instagram! I share FWTFL meals and snack ideas. I also have a “FWTFL Food” nightlight where I share recipes with all the macro details.