Let’s take a deep dive into the program that I have been a part of for almost five years now! I always receive so many questions about my day-to-day routine including my fitness routine. I wanted to be entirely transparent about my fitness routine and what helps me stay in shape as a gal who recently turned 50! My favorite workouts come from the ‘FASTer Way to Fat Loss‘ program – it is the only program that I have ever found that works. I am still able eat the foods that I love (and more of them) and I work out less than I ever had before. It’s truly amazing and something I believe in. Keep scrolling to learn more about taking your first step towards a “FASTer Way to Fat Loss”!
**This post contains affiliate links, all opinions are my own. I am not a coach or a personal trainer, results are from my own personal experience. Thank you for supporting me!**
CLICK HERE for more inspiration to get healthy and become your best self this year!
CLICK HERE to read my honest review and see progress photos from when I first started this program!
What is FASTer Way to Fat Loss?
FASTer Way to Fat Loss (FWTFL) is a sustainable lifestyle program that uses nutrition, intermittent fasting and workouts to lose fat and increase muscle. It is an online program with a personal FASTer Way Certified Coach. Your coach will teach and guide you through the program and be there for you for the duration of the program.
I’m five years into my health journey with FWTFL and the improvements are beyond words! I love that FWTFL is constantly evolving while remaining consistent at the same time!
Recent additions and upgrades include:
- A clinically proven, proprietary FASTer Way app
- A Certified Coach program to support thousands of clients
- An expanded team of credentialed fitness and nutrition experts
- Daily workouts 365 days per year and a digital studio with hundreds of workouts
- Weekly meal plans and grocery lists conveniently delivered in email or the app
- Thousands of integrated recipes and tools available in the app
- Enhanced app features such as: fasting timer, workout, macro and water tracker
- Comprehensive resources and training
- Global expansion with Spanish language options
- FASTer Way Merchandise and accessories
How Does It Work?
You sign up for the 6-week program and you get immediate access to the FWTFL portal with all of the workouts and meal plans. You are also dded to your coach’s closed Facebook group for your specific start date.
Your FWTFL coach will teach you everything you need to know about the program! You will learn how to calculate your macros, how to successfully begin intermittent fasting, and the details about the workouts.
Your coach will guide you through the program, every step of the way. Your coach will motivate you daily – they will perform check-ins to provide you with any tip or reminders and words of encouragement to help you along the way.
When you have completed your six weeks of the program, you roll right into a membership where you can continue on your FWTFL journey. This will keep you motivated, accountable and you will maintain exclusive access to the amazing (and effective) workouts. You have the option to cancel if you don’t want to move forward with the membership.
How Much Does It Cost & What is Included?
The 6-week program is $249 ($1000+ value) and here is what you get:
- Personal Certified FASTer Way to Fat Loss Coach
- Immediate access to the FWTFL Portal that includes
- meal plan w/suggested food broken into carb/fats/proteins
- sample cookbook
- home workouts with modifications if needed
- gym workouts
- Access to your coaches closed Facebook group dedicated to your round
- live trainings
- daily motivation, tips, tricks
How Do I Sign Up?
The most important part about signing up is getting a good coach and signing up through her personal link. My coach is Jocelyn James and she is amazing! She keeps her groups small for personalized attention. You can join her group here. If you don’t sign up through a coach and sign up directly from the FASTer Way site you will get put into a very large group with an unknown coach.
What Type of Workout Equipment is Needed?
The FWTFL program includes both home and gym workouts. If you are working out at home you will need handheld weights and access to a sturdy chair or bench. FWTFL shows modifications for every move! Anyone at any fitness level can do this program.
Food & Drinks FAQ’s:
If you are food plan lover, then FWTFL has you covered! Not only do they offer an amazing meal plan, but it’s always changing so you will never get bored and you automatically the meal to your FWTFL macro tracker! Easy peasy
Can I Still Enjoy Coffee and Wine?
Coffee: Yes! Even though you are fasting in the mornings, you can still drink coffee and tea. If you like creamer FWTFL recommends Nut Pods to help keep you in your fasting state. If you like to add sweetener they recommend Stevia. I drink my BCAA’s every morning and this one is approved by FWTFL since it does not have any artificial sweeteners. PRO Tip: it tastes delicious ice cold, but warm.. not so much! FWTFL also offers their very own BCAA’s now, too! It’s so good that you better grab it quick, because it always sells out!
Wine: Yes! Yes, you can! You only need to be sure it fits into your macros!
My Everyday Morning Coffee:
This my morning coffee routine. This combination will keep you in your fast.
If you are a coffee drinker then the Get off Your Acid coffee alkalizer neutralized that acid in coffee which is so bad for you! Plus it has other benefits, too, so make sure to check it out!
BCAA supplements are commonly taken to boost muscle growth and enhance your workout. They may also help with weight loss and reducing fatigue after exercise.
My Daily Protein Shake:
This is my go to protein shake recipe for regular carb days. Just throw everything in the blender minus the mini-chocolate chips. After it’s well blended, stir in the mini-chips.
Recipe with Macros:
Is There Anything I Can’t Eat?
FWTFL would like you to eliminate gluten and dairy from your diet. I have a gluten intolerance, so I don’t consume gluten anyway. As for dairy, I love cheese way too much so I opted to keep it in my diet.
My Personal Opinions of FWTFL:
- Flexibility – I am able to eat what I want as long as it fits into my macros
- Carbs – I am able to eat carbs and lots of them! I am eating things that I have been depriving myself of for years like rice, pasta, and bread!
- Fats – on low carb days, I get to eat so many delicious fats like bacon!
- Food variety – I am able to eat so many different types of foods.
- Not restrictive – Yes, you can still enjoy wine, cocktails, AND ice cream! You can eat them all in moderation and so long as it fits into your macros.
- Progress not perfection mentality – it is not the end of the world if you have a bad day! Move on and do better tomorrow! I have had plenty of days like those!
- Sustainability – This is not a crazy diet where you can’t wait to be done and go back to eating normal. You are eating normal! In fact, I am eating more now than ever, the difference is that I am now eating smarter.
- Personal coach – I would not have been able to do this without Jocelyn. I messaged her so many times and she was always there for me. She is amazing! She helped me dial in my macros after realizing something was off.
- Accountability – having daily check-ins are so helpful! There were days that I missed, but it’s okay! Again, progress not perfection.
- Workouts – I love the workouts! They are easy to access on any device and there are demonstration videos with modifications for each move.
- Knowledge – I have learned so much about food! And, how to eat better and smarter.
- If you sign up directly through the FWTFL site and not use my link linking you to my coach, you will be thrown into a large group leaving you with no one-on-one personalized coaching. Again sign up with a coach, here is the link for Jocelyn’s group.
- The need to track macros – again, I personally didn’t find this a problem. But, it can be time consuming to have to input your food daily and some people don’t like this part. I repeat a lot of meals, so that makes it so much easier.
Why Do I Do It?
The main reason that I started FWTFL was because I watched several women on Instagram go through the program. I saw how much they loved the program and I was witnessing results with my own eyes! I saw that they were eating a lot of food and they were shrinking before my own eyes. And, they seemed to really love it! Now, almost 5 years later, I am still LOVING the program! I am in the VIP program, because I truly love the workouts.
What I have gained from this program:
- I learned how to eat correctly – portion and calorie control and learn how to calculate and eat for my macros.
- Learning the proper way to lose fat
- Toned body
I believe that you can learn everything you need in the 6 week program to achieve continued results.
At $249, that’s only $41.50/week or less than $6/day for a personal coach, meal plan and workouts! It’s a no-brainer if you ask me!
After that you roll into the VIP program for $99/mo if you choose or you can cancel.
In my opinion, if you are self-motivated, you can continue forward on your own without the VIP membership program. You have already been intermittent fasting, have learned to eat properly and for your macros and how the workouts correlate with the eating days.
BUT, if you are someone that needs a accountability, then you can stay in program as a VIP member. You will have your coach cheering you on and holding you accountable in a Facebook community with other VIP members and you will have complete access to all the workouts, meal plans and all the FWTFL portal contains.
OR, if you are like me, you love the workouts then the VIP membership is worth every penny.
Are You Ready?
Signing up is easy! CLICK HERE to join Jocelyn James’ group! It will be the best decision – trust me!