10 summer must have essentials that every woman needs for summer.
*this post is not sponsored in any way and all thoughts and opinions are my own. Commissioned links are used.
10 Summer Must Have Essentials
- Facial Sunscreen – Everyone needs a good facial sunscreen that will not clog your pores, not feel or look greasy, and works well on it’s own or under makeup. Elta MD is bar far the best facial sunscreen that I have ever tried.
- Self-Tannner – We all love a good tan! I have two favorites that give you a beautiful golden brown glow, smells nice, and fades evenly. Versaspa (currently is $9 off) is a spray tan that is actually used in professional tanning salons. Vita Liberata is a mousse. Both are so good and better than all that I have tried. This 3-piece mitt set is a must have! It’s only $8.99 and comes with a self-tanning mitt, a face mitt and an exfoliating glove.
- Sun Hat – We need to protect our faces from the sun! This hat is so cute and comes in a ton of color options. This one is foldable, crushable, UPF50+, over 5000 nearly 5 star reviews, and from Amazon Prime with free shipping & returns.
- Summer bag – A cute, neutral summer bag is must for summer. This one is perfect for a summer vacay and everyday.
- Bralette – a bralette is perfect for under tanks, tees and anything strappy or backless. This one looks great under just about everything.
- Denim shorts – I have two ultimate favorites. This pair is mid-rise, super comfy and slimming. This pair is high-rise, roomy in the thigh and so comfy. I am usually wearing one or the other.
- White top – I recommend a sleeveless or short sleeve for your closet. White will go with everything and is classic.
- One-piece swimsuit/bodysuit – A one-piece swimsuit that can double as a body suit is a great summer staple! Perfect for travel, too! This one is so good! And, it’s on Amazon Prime!
- Romper – this romper is perfect for summer. Comfy and you can wear a normal bra with it. It also has pockets and comes in a ton of colors! It also comes in a pants version which is fabulous!
- Sandals – Sandals are essential and this pair is so good! Comfy and so darn cute!
Clearly there are a lot more summer staples that I could have shared with you, but I had to narrow it down a bit. I hope this helps you with a few ideas, though!