Happy Wednesday! If you have been following me on Instagram for a while now, you know that I am a makeup and skincare junky! However, I realized I have not put together a list of my go-to makeup products from Amazon! While I do use makeup from different retailers, I wanted to compile a list of the items from Amazon that I have loved! I’ve got everything from setting powder to lip balm!
For more beauty favorites CLICK HERE!
**This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting me!**
Amazon Makeup | Face
- Laura Mercier Brightening Powder – I use this to brighten my under eyes! It’s finely milled and won’t settle in those fine lines. A must if you have mature skin. I highly recommend this for under your eyes! I apply with the triangle puffs.
- Revlon Oil Control Roller – For my oily girls this will be a game changer for you! Especially during the summer, when you want to just freshen up the face, and get rid of any excess oil. I use this roller all the time! Perfect for on-the-go!
- Triangle Puffs (38% off) – These powder puffs have blown up recently, so of course I had to try them! These are truly the best for setting under the eyes and applying any kind of powder!
- Beauty Blenders (41% off) – I love these beauty blenders so much! I buy a pack of multiple so they I can use a fresh and clean one on my face!
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder – To set the whole face after using any foundation, use this setting powder. It is lightweight and use a big fluffy brush to lightly apply all over the skin! It’s incredible and doesn’t settle into fine lines and wrinkles or look cakey.
- NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray – Finish your makeup look off with this setting powder! This also comes in a dewey version if you prefer a dewey finish. With my naturally oily skin, I prefer the matte version. This helps lock your makeup in place to last all day long!
Amazon Makeup | Eyebrows & Eyeliner
- Maybelline Brow Definer – This brow definer pencil is great for filling in the front and middle part of the brows. It is wider and able to cover more area on the brow rather than be pinpointed to a specific line on the brow!
- Anastasia Brow Definer Pencil – I got between this pencil and the NYX to define my brows. To carve out the curve and make sure that the ends come to a sleek, and straight point. This helps the brows look more clean and precise.
- NYX Brow Pencil – I use this as well with the Anastasia pencil to create a clean looking brow, and define the lines!
- Stila Waterproof Eyeliner – If you are looking for a great black, smudge-proof eyeliner this one is it! For a long lasting look that does not transfer throughout the day, this eyeliner is amazing!
Amazon Makeup | Eyelash Serum
- Dime Eyelash Boost Serum – I’ve been testing out this lash serum for a few months! You all know I love Dime products, This serum helps your lashes stay hydrated and promote growth using clean ingredients.
- BabeLash Essential Serum – I have been a huge fan of this eyelash serum and have used this for years!! It works! This serum has helped my lashes grow, become stronger and thicker! If you are in need of some eyelash help, this is a great serum to try. Babe Lash has been dermatologist-tested, is free of parabens, and is safe for contact lends wearers and for use with lash extensions
Amazon Makeup | Eye Essentials
This is my go-to eyelash combination! Essence mascara has easily become my favorite mascara because it is under $5 and non-GMO. These mascaras are also non-toxic and cruelty free!
- Essence Lash Primer – 1st I add a primer coat to the lashes!
- Essence Sculpted Volume Mascara – 2nd, I layer this mascara on top to give my lashes volume and length!
- Essence False Lash Effect Mascara – 3rd, I layer on this false lash effect mascara for fullness!
- Heated Eyelash Curler (10% off) – Lastly I finish it off by using my heated eyelash curler! This is a game changer when it comes to eyelashes, because the curl lasts so much longer! With being heated it actually pushes the eyelashes upwards so they will last longer, looking fresh and full!
- Essence Curl & Volume Mascara – This mascara is great when you are in a hurry and want to get a quick volume and curling effect to the lash!
- Essence Waterproof False Lash Effect Mascara – For days out at the beach, or lounging by the pool this waterproof mascara is amazing! It will. last all day long and you will still look like you have fresh lashes even after getting them wet.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer – Before you do any eyeshadow look, first you must apply primer! This helps prevent creasing, holds the eyeshadow in place, and will make your eyeshadow last longer! I also love that this one has anti-aging properties!
- NYX Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette – This eye shadow palette has all the colors you will love year-round! All the colors are wearable and it’s affordable!
Amazon Makeup | Lips
- Laneige Sleeping Lip Mask – I use this every night before bed! And it truly does work! My lips feel so hydrated and it is so different from any other kind of lip mask. Your lips truly feel rejuvenated and hydrated the next morning!
- Revlon Gloss Kit – I love this gloss kit because 1. It comes with five amazing colors at an affordable price! 2 it feels amazing and looks fabulous!
- Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip – For an easy, subtle lip color that is insanely moisturizing, this Tarte juicy lip is a must have! This is my go to for my lips! I have one in every bag!
- NYX Lip Liner – I have repurchased this lip liner so many times. It truly is one of my affordable makeup favorites! It’s only $5, you don’t have to sharpen it and it goes on nicely! I have these in every bag! When you are wanting a more full, crisp, poutier look always use a lip liner!
- Nars Lip Stick (38% off) – I LOVE this lip balm!! I use this when I just want a hint of color and moisture. It is lightweight and glides on beautifully.
- Laneige Glowy Lip Balm – This is great to have on the go! Another amazing way to keep your lips hydrated throughout the day, I use this Laneige lip balm to give it a glossy glow while still hydrating.
- Winky Lux Lip Balm – This is another lip balm I love! It actually transforms to the color of your natural lips to create a more full, and natural effect.
I love Seint Beauty! I have been working with them for a while now, and use a ton of their products like foundation and blush. I can even give you a FREE COLOR MATCH! If you are interested in trying their makeup, I highly recommend it. Especially for my ladies over 40, this brand is great for mature skin.