This is the biggest swimsuit round-up that I have ever shared and I could not be more excited about it! I’ve included new swimsuits and my favorites that I have loved from previous years.
I’m sharing one-pieces, two-piece, high-waisted, tankini’s, modest and not so modest styles. I hope you find this post helpful! Make sure to watch my IG Reel where I show the booty coverage of each swimsuit – the most asked question from every swimwear tryon. And, you can watch the full-try on in my IG Highlights.
* This post contains affiliate links however all thoughts and opinions are my own. Using my links does not cost you any more to use and I get paid a small commission, which allows me to continue to do what I do. Thank you! 🙂
- This ruffle one-piece swimsuit is amazing! It can double as a bodysuit. It is made of a knit, ribbed fabric and has adjustable criss-cross straps. Check out this blog post for styling options as a bodysuit. I sized up one in this one to a small (which I need to do for most all one-pieces – I have a longer torso). This one does not have full booty coverage, so keep that in mind. Wearing a small.
- I love this one-piece swimsuit! You can swim laps in this one! Ths swimsuit is great for playing in the water and with the kids. It has really good booty coverage, but it’s not full-coverage. It comes in so many color options!
- This is the Insta-famous swimsuit that has over 17K amazing reviews! It’s flattering on all body sizes and shapes and is very modest. Perfect for any pool party or vacation! It has full booty coverage. Wearing a small.
- This one-piece ruffle one-shoulder swimsuit is a good one! I just wish it came in a smaller size – the small is too big for me. It has ruching at the tummy with tummy control and full booty coverage.
- This cutout one-piece swimsuit is gorgeous! It has adjustable shoulder straps and decent booty coverage. I am I am wearing a size 4.
Two-Piece High-Waisted Swimsuits
These are all new to me this season and I love them all! However, the 3rd one is only great for pictures! It’s super cute and I love the bottoms and the way it looks, but it feels like a straight jacket! You can’t move! Cute for pictures, though!
- I love this two-piece swimsuit! It’s so comfortable! The top is a high-neck which the zipper up the back. Super comfortable! It’s a keeper! Super flattering! I am wearing the XS.
- This high-waisted two-piece is another one that I fell in love with instantly. It has over 7000 amazing reviews, so you know it’s good! It’s so comfy! And, the high-waisted ruched bottoms camouflage the tummy area. Wearing a small.
- I love the idea of this two-piece swimsuit and it’s super cute for pictures, but it’s just not functional! Especially if you want to use your arms in any way! LOL! ???? It feels like a straight jacket! The bottoms are fabulous! Very slimming and full-coverage. Wearing an xs. I would only get this one for cute family beach pictures. I am surprised that it has over 13K amazing reviews! Maybe I am wearing it wrong??? ???? ????♀️
If you have long torso like me, you might also be a fan of tankini’s! I love these for beach and waterpark play. You can the coverage of a one-piece with the pulling on your neck and shoulder all day.
- This one-shoulder tankini is very classy and offers full coverage. The bottoms not high-waisted, but they are full-coverage. The top has padding. I am wearing an XS.
- I love this halter-neck tankini! It gives the perfect amount of coverage and is very flattering. The bottoms are full-coverage and not high-wasted. I am wearing the small. This one comes in more style options as well.
- This sporty tankini is the ultimate for watersports and waterparks! The boyshorts are cute and practical! The top is great for full-support with wide shoulder straps. Wearing the XS.
We all love and need coverups! Here are two fabulous options and I have owned for a couple of years. And a few new ones that I found for you!
- Swimsuit wrap skirt– this wrap skirt is made of swimsuit material! It’s perfect to wear right into the water or for covering up outside of the pool. It comes in a gazillion colors and patterns! It’s a must-have for the pool, lake, beach, vacation!
- Kimono – a kimono is a must-have for the pool and vacation! Plus, you can wear them all summer with shorts! Mine is sold out but here is a similar one and one more here.
Here are some really cute swim coverups that I found on Amazon. They have great reviews.
Which is your favorite style of swimsuit? One-piece, two-piece, tankini, high-waisted? Let me know! I would love to know!