1. Cut bread into 1 1/2″ thick slices and place in a well-greased 9×13″ baking dish
2. In a medium bowl, lightly beat eggs, sugar and Vanilla. Stir in milk until well blended. Pour over bread, then turn bread over to make sure the bread is fully coated. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
The next morning
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon (you can prep this the night before to save time in the morning). Cut in butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Take the prepared bread out of fridge and turn the bread over in the baking dish. Scatter the berries over the bread. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the berries and bread.
4. Bake for 40 minutes until golden brown and serve warm